2011 PA-18 Supercub Raffle
WIN A DAN’S AIRCRAFT REPAIR SUPERCUB! – PIPER PA18 160 HP . . .
On Wipaire floats, Alaska Bushwheels and Landes 2500 skis!
Tickets are Five (5) for $225 or One (1) for $50! Call 800-464-7030 or pick some up in person at these convenient locations.
Drawing is May 1st 2011 at the Alaska State Aviation Trade Show held at the FedEx Maintenance Hangar, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Anchorage, Alaska.
All parts will be powder-coated or painted, including interior. All parts are new including the fuselage and wings. This airplane will come equipped with all the “Alaska Mods,” Annual Inspection and ready to fly! Proceeds go to help fund the Alaska Airmen’s Association.
Super Cub PA18 Specs
- Powered by a Lycoming O-320 160hp Engine – Zero time overhauled
- Wipaire 2000 lb Gross Weight Increase
- Wing Span . . . . 35.5ft, Length 22.5ft, Height 7ft
- Fuel Capacity – 36 gallons
- Basic Flight Instruments, Electronics International engine instruments, JPI Fuel Flow System
- Lighting: 2 HID Landing / Taxi Lights, Navigation Lights, 3 Position Strobes, Pulse Lights
- Electrical: Light Weight Starter, Alternator, Under seat Battery, all electrical in Panel
- Landing Gear: HD Landing Gear, 35”Alaskan Bushwheels & Alaskan Bushwheel Tail-wheel
- Safety Features: Front and Rear Inertia Reel Shoulder Harness / Seat belts
- Windows: All UV Protective Glass, L-21 rear glass
Take Off – 200’
Landing – 350’
Stall Speed – 43mph
Fuel Consumption – 8.5gph
Garmin 550 GPS
Ticket Purchasing Locations
Main Office Anchorage
4200 Floatplane Drive
Anchorage, AK 99502
Toll Free: 800-464-7030
Office Hours: M-F 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Northern Regional Office
3788 S. University Avenue East Ramp
Fairbanks International Airport
P.O. Box 60730
Fairbanks, AK 99706
Toll Free: 800-926-2499
Office Hours: M-W 9am – 1pm
Stoddard’s Aircraft Parts (MRI)
Reeve Airmotive (MRI)
Northern Light Avionics (MRI)
Tamarack Air (FAI)
Dan’s Aircraft (MRI)